The BLUE house
The house is a typical mansion of the 19th century, situated in Papigo in western Zagori. It was initially built in 1865, reconstructed in 2004 and renovated in 2014. It consists of three bedrooms with two semi-double beds each, a living room with a fireplace, a breakfast room, a stone built kitchen, two bathrooms and a WC.
The house is surrounded by a large garden with a beautiful view to the Papigo towers, Astraka peak and the surrounding mountains. It is fully equipped and features all modern conveniences. The dominant architectural features are stone and wood. The interior of the house is tastefully designed and features all modern conveniences. It is surrounded by a garden with many stone terraces and shady areas for relaxing and dining.
The house consists of two levels. On the upper level there are three bedrooms. Two of them share a common bath and the third one has it’s own bath. On the ground floor there is a sun-filled living room with a fireplace, wooden floor and comfortable sofas, a dining room with a large table, a beautiful stone built kitchen and a WC.
with two double beds
semi-double beds each
Drip coffee maker