the GREEN house
The house is a typical mansion of the 19th century, situated in Papigo in western Zagori. It was initially built in 1876, reconstructed in 2004 and renovated in 2014. It consists of four bedrooms with double beds, a living room with a fireplace, a breakfast room, a stone built kitchen, five bathrooms and a big double room suitable for yoga sessions, seminars, children’s activities, etc.
The house is surrounded by a large garden with a beautiful view to the Papigo towers, Astraka peak and the surrounding mountains. It is fully equipped and features all modern conveniences. The dominant architectural features are stone and wood. The interior of the house is tastefully designed and features all modern conveniences. It is surrounded by a garden with many stone terraces and shady areas for relaxing and dining.
The house consists of two levels. On the upper level there are the living room with a fireplace, wooden floor and comfortable sofas and four bedrooms each having its own bathroom. On the ground floor there is a dining room with a large table, a beautiful stone built kitchen, the ‘’yoga room’’ and a bathroom.
4 double beds 4 single beds.
Drip coffee maker